Blockchains and the Web of Things?

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:54:44 -0400
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
W3C is considering organising a workshop on Blockchains, and I am wondering whether the scope of the workshop should cover potential applications for the Web of Things.  This could be in relation to discovery, trust management, federated services and more. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, and whether you have an interest in providing a submission to the workshop.

Many thanks,
—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>