Fwd: UPnP Forum Liaison Letter | UPnP Data Model update

Hi WoT-IG,

I was checking my email box and found the attached liaison message
from UPnP.  It seems this message was filtered and I was not aware of
this for a while.

Recently UPnP's work was taken over by OCF (Open Connectivity
Foundation), so I've checked with their contact and they still want us
to review their updated data model specification at:

http://upnp.org/specs/iotmc/UPnP-iotmc-IoTManagementAndControl-DataModel-v1-Service.pdf

So could you please review the above specification and give comments?

You can find related UPnP IoT Management and Control specifications on
their website at:
  http://upnp.org/specs/iotmc/iotmc1/

Thanks,

Kazuyuki