From: "Hund, Johannes" <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:26:42 +0000
Subject: [AP] Tomorow's call
Hello Group,

we have our next call tomorrow, from 14:00 CEST.
please refer to ics in attachment  resp. the time on the webex link.

WebEx meeting:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m38f4caa605881c4a57768ccd720e39b9

Please join our irc channel #wot-ap on irc.w3.org

Draft Agenda:

- Charter comments from Claes:
        * https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/issues/48
        * https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/pull/49

- Topics/Contributions for the Breakout:
        * https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/AP_breakouts_Montreal_F2F_2016

- Status F2F / Plugfest

Additions/Comments are as always welcome.

Best Regards,
Johannes

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504