[TF-AP] Minutes of Meeting for the call on 9.9.

From: Hund, Johannes <johannes.hund@siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:48:50 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear Group,

please find our minutes here (Kudos for scribing go to Victor and for cleaning up to Kaz)

http://www.w3.org/2015/09/09-wot-ap-minutes.html

Key Aspects:

- We did an exeplary walk-through of the requirements shopping checklist for security and privacy for a home automation use case
	https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Security&Privacy_Requirements

- A call for demos and implementations for the plugfest. Please add  your requirements here:
	https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_29-30_October_2015,_Sapporo,_Japan#Demos_and_Plugfest

- Further discussion on modeling using the WoT model and mapping the WoT model onto RESTful protocols:
	we identified the need for guidelines resp. the design space between Actions and Properties
	https://github.com/w3c/wot/tree/master/plugfest

Best regards,
Johannes