[WoT IG] Deadline - WoT WG Item Supporters: December 4th

From: Heuer, Joerg <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:32:47 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
CC: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>, Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Dear all,

beside the ongoing work of the WoT IG we agreed in Sapporo to also proceed in the planning of the WoT WG. Especially we discussed how to focus and detail the most relevant work item proposals listed in [1].

The conclusion was to ask for supporters (see the minutes in [2]) for particular work item proposals until 4th of December. As not all group members were attending the F2F I would like to kindly remind you to review the work item proposals and add your name (affiliation) in the line "Supporters" to the individual entries of the list in [1] if you plan to support a particular item by contributions in the preparation and execution of the WG. If you have comments to particular entries, please add those in the sections of that particular entry.

We plan for a WoT IG webconf mid December to  discuss the status and next steps.

BR,
Joerg

[1] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Proposals_for_WoT_WG_work_items
[2] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/images/0/0b/W3C_WoT_logistics_151030.pdf