[TD-CS] Communications Strategy task force

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:37:33 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
As discussed in Sapporo, we now have a new task force devoted to communications. The task force wiki page is:

   https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Communication_Strategy_for_Web_of_Things_IG

This page starts with the list of responsibilities for the task force. We expect to use the IG tracker to help us manage pending actions and issues. There is a dedicated email list with a public archive, and we plan to have a monthly teleconference.

At the moment, the task force participants include the IG Chair and the W3C Staff contacts.  We are looking for volunteers, so don’t be shy!

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>