Re: [TF-TD] Next web meeting - SSN

From: <Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 07:03:23 +0000
To: <darko.anicic@siemens.com>
CC: <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Darko,

A really important point  that you have missed is that ssn is currently heading for recommendation through the spatial data on the web working group. I (co) chair the group, as i did for the ssn-xg. The  group is being driven by many iot use cases.
Kerry

Kerry Taylor
Principal Research Scientist
CSIRO Digital Productivity,  Canberra