Liaison with OIC

From: 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 07:44:22 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear All,

As you know well, OIC(Open Interconnection Consortium)[1] is developing own standards and
one of open source project - which called IoTivity. [2]

OIC’s basic model is very similar with web of things concept.
They are using RESTful architecture, HTTP/CoAP, Resource based Model and RAML description.
They are also trying to find suitable protocols for next features - WebRTC, WebSocket, XMPP and Resource Directory.

So, I think we need to make collaboration between OIC and W3C.
How about to make liaison with OIC for these kind of collaborations ?

Best Regards,

— Jonathan Jeon

[1] http://openinterconnect.org/

[2] http://soscon.net/file/(4)SOSCON_1day_tr2-4.pdf