From: Pfaff, Oliver [mailto:oliver.pfaff@siemens.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 10:50 AM
To: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: [IG-SP] Blog Posting "The IoT Security Broker"

I suggest to use the prefix [IG-SP] to identify mails that consider WoT security and privacy

FYI: there is an interesting blog posting on IoT security that I wanted to share: https://danielmiessler.com/blog/iot-security-broker

In particular I think the diagram is nice (source: https://dmiessler.cachefly.net/images/IoT-Security-Broker1.jpg):

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0872B.A08D9080]

There should not be too many news for those with background in IoT/WoT security. However it appears to provide a level of abstraction that could help when communicating with other stake holders

Regards,
Oliver