Re: web of things framework implementation challenges

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 18:26:33 +0000
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
CC: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dave,

   Service Spec is not up to date (at least some of the description of these need to be updated, since some of them are optional). We realized that a few months back and had removed all LAN and protocol info.

  I am not suggesting to use iotkit-comm, but at least use it as reference, since this has been developed and deployed as part of Intel(r) Edison for the maker community.

Thanks
Dzung Tran