[use cases] Home Automation

From: <kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 06:37:16 +0000
To: <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi WoT IG members,

I'd like to share WoT, especially focused on Home Automation domain,
Contribution draft with attached slides.

Home Automation consists of many use cases, so I try to categorize use cases
and all of use cases has horizontal functionalities, that is, a) user experiences
and b) safety and cyber security system.

So I draw the figure in 1st page of my contribution draft.

Best regards,

----
Kazuo Kajimoto
Senior Councillor of Groupwide Software Strategy,
Groupwide CTO Office
kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com