Re: [use cases] Integrated Home Automation, Demand Response and security

+1 for including accessibility into the use case.

As some of you will already be aware the WoT’s Workshop in Berlin published a paper on Accessibility and the Web of Things which describes a number of use cases that cover the potential benefits and barriers for people with disabilities [1].

Henny

[1] Accessibility and the Web of Things (PDF) http://www.w3.org/2014/02/wot/papers/sajka.pdf