[WoT IG] GMT-X Telconf shifted by -1h starting from March 17th

From: Heuer, Joerg <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:07:20 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

for those attending the GMT-X telconf tomorrow, please remember that we agreed in the call March 3rd to shift the meeting by -1h to

GMT-X, even weeks, starting from March 17th , 17:00-18:00 GMT

The wiki has been updated accordingly. The web page needs still to be updated.

So far we have the following agenda items:
IG Contributions:
o   Discussion of use case structure and examples
o   Call for contribution (use cases, domain presentations)
o   Discussion of taxonomy of building blocks
Logistics:
o   Suggestion to F2F  agenda

Are there further items to be added?

BR,