Re: New IG member

Hi all,

I am Ryoichi (Roy) Kawada from KDDI. Currently I am with W3C/Keio team
as a W3C Fellow. My main work here is performance benchmarking for the
web. In the WoT context, KDDI has introduced the new FxO (High-end
Firefox OS phone) and the Open Web Board, which can be used as a sensor
gateway.
http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/10/06/kddi-mozilla-open-web-board/
 They are now used in many hackathon events.
I wish you all have a chance to see them !!!

Cheers,
Roy

------------------------------------
Ryoichi "Roy" Kawada, Dr.Eng.