Von: Pfaff, Oliver
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Juni 2015 11:32
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: [IG-SP] Conf Calls for Security&Privacy Matters

I suggest following schedule for calls to coordinate our work on security&privacy:
-       Day: Thursday (alternative: Tuesday [Wednesday is blocked by TF calls, Monday/Friday are close to weekends])
-       Frequency: weekly (easier to skip an appointed conf call than to arrange an intermediate call in a biweekly schedule)
-       Starting time: 9:30  CEST (alternatives: 10:00/10:30/11:00. A time that is in the morning [Europe] should be okay for Europe and Asia [have not yet an indication for participation from the Americas])
-       Duration: 1 hour (scheduled length, actual length may deviate)
-       Expiration: by the end of Q3/2015 (meant to accompany the initial phase of security&privacy work; may be prolonged [with/without schedule changes] depending on consensus)

Please follow-up if you like to participate in the security&privacy work but cannot accommodate the proposed schedule. Especially if you are from the Americas and would like to participate, let me know (then the time-of-day needs reconsideration)

I will request the conf calls as soon as we found a schedule that works for all who are interested. I guess the initial call could be June 11 or 18. You'll see the invitation on this list

Best regards,
Oliver