Von: Kathy Pink [mailto:kathy.pink@infobright.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015 10:32
An: Pfaff, Oliver
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: RE: [IG-SP] Conf Calls for Security&Privacy Matters

HI Oliver,
  I would like to be involved, but am on PST.  However, I am in our Poland office this week and next so I can join the initial meeting.
I suspect that at least in the beginning, I will be more a listener than an active participant as I am new to W3C.  One option may be if the webex meetings were recorded and made available.  If that is possible I would be happy to give it a try.

thanks
Kathy