From: Soumya Kanti Datta [mailto:Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015 12:26
To: Broering, Arne
Cc: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: [TF-DI] Discovery Categories and Tech Landscape

Hi Arne,

Thanks for your efforts on this. Could you please add the scopes (e.g.
local, remote) of these technologies. This point was suggested in the joint call between TF-DI and TF-DI this morning.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 | https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta

This message was sent using EURECOM Webmail: http://webmail.eurecom.fr