Re: Registration for July 29-31 Face to Face meeting

Hi Dave,

I just checked that Ravi is involved in Discovery & Connectivity
project in IoTvity. Could you please invite him to give a presentation
to one of the upcoming TF-DI meetings.

Regards
Soumya

Research Engineer, Eurecom, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |