Re: merging UCR document

From: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:58:57 +0100
To: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>, "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
hello jonathan.

On 2015-02-24 11:18, ȫ wrote:
> I saw current version of new UCR draft.
> http://dret.github.io/W3C/WoTIG/WoT-UCR.html
> I think it would be good to reference the general requirement part from
> previous our REQ work.
> http://hollobit.github.io/wot-req/

this looks indeed like a lot of overlap and a good potential to merge.
let's wait and see what the IG decides to do (if there will be an
"official" document prepared in the IG) and if so, then maybe one way to
go would be to merge those two documents as a possible starting point.

thanks and cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
           | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |