From: Léonie Watson [mailto:lwatson@paciellogroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:42 AM
To: kajimoto.kazuo@jp.panasonic.com; Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com; dsr@w3.org; public-wot-ig@w3.org
Cc: ohsumi.yoshiaki@jp.panasonic.com
Subject: RE: Poll on teleconferences

Joerg Heuer wrote:

“Starting with the 24th of February every Tuesday in

      Group GMT+X: the odd weeks have a call at 9 am GMT (stating with 24th February, biweekly) and

Group GMT-X: the even weeks have a call at 18 pm GMT (starting with 3rd of March, biweekly).

…

A)     What do you think of the two group approach? Is it feasible?

Is Tuesday acceptable? At least it avoids Monday and Friday as mentioned in the replies.”

Tuesdays at 9am work for me.

To introduce myself…

My name is Léonie Watson. I’m a Senior Accessibility Engineer at The Paciello Group (TPG) [1]. We work with organisations around the world to help them make their digital products (websites, applications, apps and other interfaces) user-friendly for everyone.

My interest in the IG is the potential the WoT has for making environments more accessible. The ability to connect and control things in different ways has huge potential for someone like myself who is blind, or for people who find traditional forms of interaction challenging. To realise this potential it is essential that the WoT itself is accessible, and that’s where I hope to be able to contribute my knowledge to this IG.

Léonie.

[1] http://paciellogroup.com/

--

Senior Accessibility Engineer, TPG