Re: Poll on teleconferences

Hello,
Just a quick introduction. I am Edoardo Pignotti and I currently work as a
researcher at Nominet UK which I recently joined.  My background is on
Semantic Web Technologies and AI and I am particularly interested in
provenance of information, data protection/privacy,  data quality and
policies. Prior to joining Nominet, I was involved in a number of academic
IoT-related project in the areas of transport, logistics and healthcare.
In the past I have also been involved in other W3C activities and I will
be very interested to contribute to the Web of Things effort.

I am based in Oxford, United Kingdom and the proposed times for the
conference calls are both fine for me.

All the best,

Edoardo