RE: WebIDL for Thing API

Hi Louay,

Thanks for this API. My comments follow below:

*        dictionary ThingFilter {

    attribute DOMString? type;

    attribute ThingProximity? proximity;

    attribute DOMString? id;

    attribute DOMString? server;

};

So this is the address, URL, of a server containing a directory of "things", e.g. an IETF CoRE Resource Directory?

*        Looking at security/privacy and access authorization aspects of this API is the assumption that the web application or server application (e.g. node.js) already has been authorized to access the "thing". If not, is it assumed that, after a thing has been discovered, that an authorization session with e.g. OAuth will be executed before the web app is allowed to access the thing?

Best regards

  Claes