Von: Bassbouss, Louay [louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Dezember 2015 13:27
An: public-wot-ig@w3.org
Betreff: WebIDL for Thing API

Dear group members,

I just submitted the initial WebIDL draft of the Thing API [1] I demonstrated @TPAC in sapporo. It considers also feedback I received from some of you. It is just a draft to start with. Can we put an Agenda item to discuss it in the next phone call.

Regards,
Louay

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/TF-AP/thing-api/thing-api-webidl.md