Re: [TF-SP] minutes for today's security call

Hi Oliver

Thank you for your comments and guidelines.

I will incorporate your input in the security readme of W3C
web-of-things-framework at
https://github.com/w3c/web-of-things-framework/blob/master/security.md.

I am designing the system with the aim of being modular so the cryptography
modules can be replaced and upgraded when such upgrade is required. I
assume we have quite a few years until the currently handful qubits strong
quantum computers will be more powerful and can break our ECC asymmetric
crypto. Having said that I am experimenting with different quantum computer
proof cryptos such as Winternitz one-time signature scheme (
https://eprint.iacr.org/2011/191.pdf ).

Now, I am creating a new client application and will be releasing it in the
https://github.com/w3c/web-of-things-framework repository. I plan to
include this in the Nice F2F Plugfest as per our discussion during the last
teleconference. I will contact you to get more information about Plugfest
application and its interfaces and to discuss how to incorporate the
W3C web-of-things-framework
client app in the Nice F2F Plugfest.

Regards,
Tibor