RE: draft WG charter for review

Dave,

Quite honestly I don’t yet know how it should be covered, but I do believe it should be. Therefore I don’t think it should be in the Out of Scope list. Figuring out how it is covered should be one of the deliverables for the SP task force.

And barring any further unforeseen crises I do plan to be in Sapporo.

From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 5:28 AM
To: Lynn, James (Fortify on Demand)
Cc: Public Web of Things IG
Subject: Re: draft WG charter for review

Hi James,

How do you suggest this be covered in the charter?   We could have a Working Group Note that provides guidance on security and privacy issues/concerns.  We could have short informative sections in each of the Recommendation track deliverables.

p.s. we missed you in Sunnyvale last week!

Best regards,
   Dave