Re: WoT Plugfest

Hi Heuer,

Thanks for your review and response.

I agreed all of your point and comments.

Also,surely, I will participate this activity and try to support that.

I think we can reference TestTheWevForward as another event model. It's a testing festival and hackathon style event which orgarnized by W3C.

http://testthewebforward.org

I think we need consider how we can enjoy the WoT demos and make cooperation for early prototyping of our WoT standardization activity. Hopely, we can create a new event style better than traditional plugfest events.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon

2015. 8. 1. 08:36 Heuer, Joerg <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com> 작성: