Von: Obrst, Leo J. [mailto:lobrst@mitre.org]
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. April 2015 19:42
An: Dom Guinard; Dave Raggett; Erik Wilde
Cc: Lynn, James (Fortify on Demand Security Services); Public Web of Things IG; Vlad Trifa
Betreff: RE: Here’s the one thing someone needs to invent before the internet of things can take off

Along these lines, you might look at some of the content we’ve had during Ontology Summit 2015, i.e., 3 months of virtual sessions, culminating with the face-to-face Symposium at NSF, Ballston, VA, this Mon-Tues, Apr. 13-14:

Work pages:
http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/OntologySummit2015#Ontology_Summit_2015_:_Internet_of_Things:_Toward_Smart_Networked_Systems_and_Societies.

Pretty page: http://ontolog.cim3.net/OntologySummit/2015/.

Thanks,