updated slides for web of things framework

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:01:11 +0200
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Following the break out session on Tuesday afternoon I have updated the slides I showed on Monday

   http://www.w3.org/2015/04/w3c-wot-framework-munich-2015.pdf <http://www.w3.org/2015/04/w3c-wot-framework-munich-2015.pdf>

The changes clarify the role of gateways as IoT device abstraction layers. I've added thingsonomies, data blobs e.g. for photos with an associated content type, and introduced the idea of events that signal changes to thing metadata, along with thing memories.

My thanks to all those who participated in the session.

—
   Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org <mailto:dsr@w3.org>>