Simplified and lightweight model

From: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 04:20:37 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

Regarding on discussions about architecture model, I think we should consider the basic principles of web architecture - simple, lightweight and extensible.

Regarding on thing description and using JSON-LD, we need to clarify why we need it and how can we (and who can) use it.

Basically, IoT service also, any user didn't want to use the complexed system.

http://manu.sporny.org/2014/json-ld-origins-2/

I hope we can try to find more useful, practical and easy way for WoT user and developer.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon