[WoT IG] WoT Framework Building Blocks

From: Heuer, Joerg <Joerg.Heuer@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:57:55 +0000
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

in the WoT IG Telconf this week we discussed the preparation of the Task Force session. We concluded that it would be helpful if you could

a)      Review the list of the WoT Framework building blocks [1] (e.g. clustering of building blocks, naming, missing blocks) and

b)      Comment in which block you are interested in and you plan to contribute to the discussion in the upcoming task force on the WoT Framework

Please comment on these two points via email list until the IG F2F next week.

BR,
Joerg

[1] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting:_20-22_April_2015_in_Munich#Proposed_Task_Forces