From: Nilsson, Claes1 [mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:28 AM
To: 'Dave Raggett'
Cc: Heuer, Joerg; Public Web of Things IG
Subject: RE: [WoT IG] F2F Agenda

Ok, thanks Dave,

Yes, we can have a discussion around this use case at the Tuesday morning session.

BR
  Claes

Claes Nilsson
Master Engineer - Web Research
Advanced Application Lab, Technology

Sony Mobile Communications
Tel: +46 70 55 66 878
claes1.nilsson@sonymobile.com<mailto:Firstname.Lastname@sonymobile.com>

sonymobile.com<http://sonymobile.com/>

[Sony logotype_23px height_Email_144dpi]