AW: WWW2017 Tutorial Proposal Invitation

Hi,

> Should we forward this to the IG public or member list?

Definitely yes.

We might also want to add it to https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Tracking_and_prioritizing_conferences_and_other_events_relevant_to_the_Web_of_Things

 and make people aware of certain upcoming calls during our regular meetings.

-- Daniel

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eyhab Al-Masri <ealmasriu@gmail.com<mailto:ealmasriu@gmail.com>>
Subject: WWW2017 Tutorial Proposal Invitation
Date: 6 November 2016 at 00:22:28 GMT
To: dsr@w3.org<mailto:dsr@w3.org>

Dear Prof. Raggett,

I would like to extend this opportunity and cordially invite you or any of your research teams in the Web of Things and Web Payments Interest Groups to consider submitting a tutorial proposal on all topics in the general areas of the WWW2017 including, but not limited to, the following topics:

  *   Crowdsourcing Systems and Social Media
  *   Behavioral Analysis and Personalization
  *   Internet of Things or Web of Things
  *   Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing
  *   Content Analysis
  *   Economics and Markets
  *   Computational Health
  *   Security and Privacy
  *   Semantics and Big Data
  *   Social Networks and Graph Analysis
  *   Web Mining
  *   Web Science
  *   Web Search Systems and Applications

Please visit the following link for more details: http://www.www2017.com.au/call-for-papers/tutorials.php

Tutorial Proposal Submission deadline: Friday, November 18, 2016

Track Chairs
- Eyhab Al-Masri (University of Waterloo)
- Jianxin Li (University of Western Australia)
- Adam Osseiran (Edith Cowan University)

I also would like to take this opportunity and sincerely thank you for your great efforts and hard work in promoting the concept of Web of Things and Web Payments. I am a true believe in the Web of Things and have been working on combining SOA principles to web-enabled "things". I would be delighted to learn more details about joining the WoT Interest Group.Please find attached a copy of my CV for consideration.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

best regards,

Eyhab Al-Masri
WWW2017 Tutorial Track
ealmasriu@gmail.com<mailto:ealmasriu@gmail.com>