Re: IEEE Consumer Electronics article on W3C track session on WoT

Hi Marie-Claire,

Thanks for the thumbs up, I will run the draft by you before sending it
to the magazine. Btw, I need some pictures of the two sessions to
include in the article.

Regards,
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |