Re: [agenda] WoT IG Communicaiton TF monthly meeting - Wed, Mar 16, EDT 6:00 / EU 11:00 / China 18:00 / Japan 19:00

Hi Yingying,
I am available on all days at the same time slot.

Thanks
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010 |
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta