Re: [agenda] WoT IG Communicaiton TF monthly meeting - Wed, Feb 17, EST 6:00 / EU 12:00 / China 19:00 / Japan 20:00

Hello Yingying and WOT IG,

Thanks Karen for letting me know about the meeting. Yingying, I will be
following up with this meeting in the future, but must send regrets for
tomorrow due to a personal conflict.

Please feel free to cc: me on meeting minutes and I'm looking forward to
working with you.

Best regards,
Molly
--
Molly E. Holzschlag
Communications Strategist

On 2/16/16 9:22 PM, Yingying Chen wrote:
> Hi Karen,
>
> Thanks a lot for your great support and help on the WoT communication &
> collaboration TF works!
>
> Best Regards,
> Yingying
>
> On 2016/2/16 19:36, Karen Myers wrote:
>> Hi Yingying,
>>
>> Molly Holzschlag from W3C Communications will be now attending in my
>> place moving forward.  Thanks!
>>
>> Karen
>> On Feb 16, 2016, at 3:47 AM, Yingying Chen <yingying@w3.org
>> <mailto:yingying@w3.org>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> The next WoT IG Communicaiton TF monthly meeting will be on Wed 17
>>> Feb this week. Meeting time is EST 6:00 / EU 12:00 / China 19:00 /
>>> Japan 20:00.
>>>
>>> WebEx meeting link:
>>> https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5d694a43b4d11c56e6c4ce54d9d91461
>>> WebEx meeting details (member accessible):
>>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2016Jan/0177.html
>>>
>>> IRC channel: *#wot-comm*
>>>
>>> Meeting Agenda:
>>> 1. IoT World USA, Feb 2016
>>>     - Sales sheet available at :
>>> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Web_of_Things_Sales_Sheet
>>>     - Slides: https://www.w3.org/2016/01/web-of-things.pdf
>>>     related actions from last meeting:
>>>         - ACTION : Dave to work with Molly on single sentence
>>> formulation of web of things
>>> 2. Other important events that we need to prepare if any?
>>>     -
>>> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Relevant_Conferences_for_the_Web_of_Things_IG
>>>
>>> 3. Liaison Statement from OMA CD to W3C on GotAPI and DWAPI
>>>     -
>>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wot-comms/2016Feb/0000.html
>>> 4. WoT F2F meeting plan (April, July)
>>>     - Montreal F2F in April wiki is done by Dave:
>>> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_April,_12th_-_14th,_Montreal,_Canada
>>>
>>>     related action from last meeting:
>>>     - ACTION: Dave to ping UQAM re hosting April F2F in Montreal, Cc
>>> Joerg     -- Done
>>>     - ACTION : Yingying to create wiki page for the meeting -- not
>>> ready yet
>>> 5. testimonials from members and from other alliances and SDOs :
>>>     related action from last meeting:
>>>     - [Landing Page] call for testimonials from IG members --
>>> Yingying  -- Done
>>>     one response from member:
>>>     -
>>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-wot-ig/2016Feb/0000.html
>>> 6. improve/add liaison organizations of W3C in liaison page
>>> https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Tracking_and_collaborating_with_IoT_indu