Re: Status of incubations

Hi All,

Just a massive thank you to everyone for chiming in over the last week. 🙏

It’s so great to hear about so many things moving forward and others evolving into new ideas and areas of exploration: “the system works!”™️

The Chairs will be poking around the repos checking status over next few weeks/months and seeing how we can help!

As always, if you need a hand, guidance, or more eyes on things, just reach out via the “@WICG/chairs” username on Github or email us at wicg-chairs@w3.org.

Thanks again!!
Marcos
Co-Chair WICG