Re: Status of incubations

Hi Marcos:

We are actively working on Capability  Delegation
<https://github.com/WICG/capability-delegation> WICG proposal.  We expect
to complete the incubation by EOY: we need a few iterations to resolve
outstanding issues, after which we will send PRs to HTML and other specs
(Payment, Fullscreen and Screen Capture as of now).

Mustaq