Re: Incubation meetings at TPAC

From: Joshua Bell <jsbell@google.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:21:34 -0700
To: Yoav Weiss <yoavweiss@google.com>
Cc: public-wicg@w3.org, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, lwatson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
I don't have particular agenda items for the incubations I've got my name
on, but if anyone else is interested in a discussion about them at TPAC I'm
happy to request time for a hybrid meeting:

   - https://wicg.github.io/entries-api/
   - https://wicg.github.io/cookie-store/
   - https://wicg.github.io/local-font-access/

Feel free to reply here, privately, or via github issues.