Re: Stepping down as Co-Chair

Hey Marcos,

Thank you for your years of service. It's been an honor and a privilege
serving as co-chair at your side, and I can say for certain that you will
be missed.
I take comfort in the fact that you're not going to be a stranger and
looking forward to your contributions, as well as your W3C work elsewhere.

Thanks again! :)
Yoav