Re: GitHub or WikiVersity?

That's sort of up to you, depending on what you're trying to do with your
specifications (please note I don't know what they are, exactly).

If you're trying to find other developers to collaborate on a new (or
modified) feature in the web platform, including browser and platform
developers, and you are on board with the Contributor License Agreement,
then by all means, join the wicg <https://www.w3.org/community/wicg/> and
propose your ideas on discourse.wicg.io.  This will encourage the community
to participate, while sharing your ideas (in terms of patent policy as well
as copyright) with the community.

If you just want to publish your specs for other reasons, but want to
retain all your intellectual property, WICG probably isn't the right place
for you.

-Chris