Re: [whatwg] JavaScript function for closing tags

We could specify that WebVTT cues of type metadata should contain valid
JSON - that would make sense to me.

Cues of type captions or subtitles stupid get parsed dune by the addCue()
function of the texttrack API - but not all browsers implement this yet.
Would be worth registering bugs on browsers.

Cheers,
Silvia.

Best Regards,
Silvia.