Re: [whatwg] Subresource Integrity-based caching

From: Roger Hågensen <rh_whatwg@skuldwyrm.no>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 00:25:05 +0100
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
I'd like to apologize to Alex Jordan for mistaking him for James Roper,
and vice versa mistaking James Roper for Alex Jordan.

In the previous email when I said "your" as in "your suggestion" I meant
to refer that to Alex, while the hash stuff was meant for James.

I got confused by a email from James with a fully quoted copy of the
email from before where I quoted Alex but with no text or comments from
James, and I assumed for a moment it was the same person with different
emails (work vs private, or a alt which is not unusual).

I hope this confusion won't derail the topic fully.

--
Roger Hågensen,
Freelancer, Norway.