Re: [whatwg] Some Clarification on CML Proposal

<destination css><source [type]:[path]:Null><destination css:[path]/css_settings.css>
This would send all of the settings for the objects between the destination tags to a single file for appliance of those settings on other pages, with only two simple lines of code.  That's alot more efficient than html, and CSS.
It's not a big deal, seriously, you don't have to worry about it.  It was just something I came up with after having been agitated by the trouble I had with html.  I couldn't get anything to work.  That's why I would like to get these tags implemented, so I can get started doing much more than what html, CSS, and JavaScript have to offer.
Thanks,Jacob