[whatwg] window.innerScreenX and window.innerScreenY

From: Jan Norden <jan.norden@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:30:12 +0100
To: whatwg@whatwg.org
There is currently no good way of translation a position in a browser to a
position on the screen. Our particular need is translating a gaze-position
(which we have in screen coordinates from our eyetracking hardware).

It is possible in Firefox, using the proprietary
mozInnerScreenX/mozInnerScreenY, but not in general.

One of the comments in
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=151983 seems to
indicate that the correct course of action is to raise the issue here, so I
will just post this and see where it leads.

--
/Jan Norden