Re: [whatwg] JavaScript dialogs blocking user experience

> On Apr 15, 2016, at 1:58 PM, Arvind Nigam <arvind.nigam@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On mobile the browser goes totally unresponsive and the infinite-loop of modal confirmations is literally inescapable.

I’ll drop this thread after this, but what I wanted to say is this:

This extremely bad experience described here is a result of choices made by the developers of the web browsers, not something intrinsic to mobile or inevitable.

It just so happens that all the people developing these browsers made the same kind of mistake. The mistake can easily be fixed in each browser.

— Darin