Re: [whatwg] Proposal for showing thousand separator in <input type="number " ... /> form controls.

Frankly I do not understand it means, yes or no?
I am first time here.
How did approval procedure takes place?
Anything else I need to do or describe final idea? Any examples how
make this better.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards,