Re: [whatwg] An API for unhandled promise rejections

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:

> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me> wrote:
> >> It's hard to say what "this" you're talking about implementing in
> Chrome in
> >> terms of the task-queueing behavior.  Is that something you just haven't
> >> decided on yet?
> >
> > Yeah, I think this will be something that gets nailed down more during
> implementation and writing of test cases.
>
> That sounds hard to provide feedback on...

Note that of the options mentioned above, there's no way to have "a task
after all tasks" or a "a microtask after all microtasks" because both are
loops so there's no concept of "after all".

At best it seems either this posts a task or a microtask.

- E