Re: [whatwg] An API for unhandled promise rejections

From: Boris Zbarsky [mailto:bzbarsky@mit.edu]

> We (Mozilla) support having something here.

Great! Thanks for your reply. And sorry for the lack of the specifics. We'll work on nailing something down (spec-wise) as we implement, and of course far ahead of any shipping. I'll reply when I get a repo up.

>  Not making the error event
> even more complicated than it already is makes sense.

That's good feedback given the internal split of opinions. Hopefully enough to tip the balance.

> Presumably
> whatever the new events are would also get propagated from worker global
> scope to worker?

Agreed.

> Event names in the web platform are typically lowercase, not camelCase.

For sure.

> It's hard to say what "this" you're talking about implementing in Chrome in
> terms of the task-queueing behavior.  Is that something you just haven't
> decided on yet?

Yeah, I think this will be something that gets nailed down more during implementation and writing of test cases.