Re: [whatwg] Page refresh interface

That's evidence that I'm not smart enough. I never search on StackOverflow,
I usually g***le it out.
Some fellow people who want to stop the power of <meta>, then. (the first 2
questions for sure, and even more below)
If <meta> were  changeable or removable before the refresh action is fired,
then it would become a very powerful native instrument on its own and a
useful fallback for scriptless cases (i.e. where script is not supported or
disabled). And I guess this would remove the need for a standardisation of
HTTP refresh header, which is not declared, and perhaps not evident/useful
e.g. on page caching.