Re: [whatwg] Responsive image maps

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:41:32 +0100
To: Andrea Rendine <master.skywalker.88@gmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Andrea Rendine
<master.skywalker.88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I think I should have expressed it better. Why not improving *this*
> specific feature?

That's generally not how we do things. We don't start looking at an
existing set of features and figure out how we can add some flair.
Instead, we start by figuring out what problems need solving. You
might want to study the rest of the FAQ and in particular:

  https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ#Is_there_a_process_for_adding_new_features_to_a_specification.3F

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/